The Open Lobby has been introduced to reflect the way people live and work today. It combines the front desk, lobby, restaurant, bar, lounge area and business centre into open space.
To Go Cafe: Offers quick take away food and drinks 24 hours a day which proudly serves starbucks.
Bar: Our high tables that join onto the bar are great for single travellers.
Dining Area: The Open Lobby dining is flexible and relaxed with a range of seating options, including high and low tables and booths, to suit guests’ needs.
All Day Dining: We offer 24/7 dining options which mirror high street dining and pricing.
Media Lounge: Replaces the traditional bar area, and is designed like a laid-back living room with comfy seating.
The E bar: A great space to work or just get connected with lots of power points, wireless printer and more.
Pop-Up Lounge: This semi private meeting area can be reserved for free, with comfy seating and a large TV where guests can plug in and show films and presentations.
Residents at the hotel can opt to dine in the comfort of their guest room and select from our range of classic dishes - room service is available 24 hours.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
- Looking to book a break with the kids? At Holiday Inn we've got everything in place to ensure both kids and adults have a great time during their stay.
- Kids under 18 stay FREE when sharing a family room, and kids under 12 also eat free from our special kids menu, when accompanied by at least one full paying adult.
Open Lobby formal dining
- Monday - Friday: 06.30 - 09:30
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank holidays: 07:30 -10:30
- Monday - Sunday: 18:00 - 21:45
- 12:30 - 16:00
Open Lobby bar
Relax in our comfortable newly refurbished bar & lounge area, enjoy a cool drink and order from our extensive Snack menu which is available from 1100 - 2300. Or why not have a nice warm hot chocolate and order a sticky toffee pudding for a treat! yummy!
- Mon - Sun: 11.00am - 11.00pm